DNS Cache Flush, Clear, or Reset in Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
Frequently web connection problems can be traced to a corrupted DNS
cache. Flushing this cache is an easy fix for many of these problems.
Following are instructions to flush the corrupted cache in Vista,
Windows 7, and Windows 8:
1. Click the Microsoft Vista Start logo in the bottom left corner of the screen
2. Click All Programs
3. Click Accessories
4. Right-click on Command Prompt
5. Select Run as Administrator
6. In the command window type the following and then hit enter: ipconfig /flushdns
7. You will see the following confirmation:
Windows IP Configuration Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.