You can archive a Support Order in your account for any reason. Perhaps it has been modified and no longer valid or it is expired. Archiving a Support Order will store it in your account for your records.
Please Note: When a Support Order is archived, it is no longer an active transaction in your account. It can not be a payable item and will not be displayed on your Transactions page.
Steps to Archive a Support Order:
1. Select the Welcome tab at the top right of your screen.
2. Select the Orders from the drop down list.
3. Click on the Actions button next to the Support Order you want to archive. and select Archive.
4. A confirmation screen will pop up asking you if you are sure you want to Archive. Read the screen and if you are sure that you wish to archive the order, click YES
5. The Support Order is now archived and can now be viewed on the Archived Items page.
Steps to view an archived item:
1. Select the Documents & Receipts tab at the top right of your screen.
2. Select the Archived Items from the drop down list.
3. Select the Support Orders tab on the Archived Items page.
4. Your Archived Support Order will be diplayed on the Archived Items page.