Setting Summary Email Preferences
When actions occur to your account, such as a Payment has been made to you, or a dispute created or resolved, SupportPay will send you an e-mail alert that will notify you of those actions. SupportPay also sends out a Summary email on a monthly basis that shows all activity on the account in the last month. You can adjust the frequency of the Summary e-mail
1) Go to the User Management screen by clicking on the your name in the top right and selecting User Management.
2) This will take you to the Your Info tab of the User Management Screen
3) Here you can update your email address and Save Changes to your account information
1) You can edit email notifications you receive by going to the Case Management tab
2) Navigate to the Preferences tab and toggle what emails you want