You can import expenses to your SupportPay account to help you track older expenses you have incurred before you opened your account.
Note: The import expense file you will upload to your account must be saved in CSV (comma delimited) format.
Please read all direction here and on the Import Page for complete instructions. Please be sure you have entered in all your Children, Merchants, and Categories into SupportPay. All data entered in the Import Worksheet for children must match exactly as entered into SupportPay.
Your VALID data will be displayed in the Import Page under Your Import File Information.
- Select the Import Expenses option from the Transactions tab at the left of your screen.
- From the Current Expenses & Payments screen, click the orange Import Expenses button at the top of the page
- Select the Click Here link to download the template for the CSV (comma delimited) file.
- Enter your expense records in the downloaded file and make sure that the sample data included in the file is removed. Also ensure that the file has correct column headings and field formats as given below:
- Save the file in CSV (comma delimited) format.
- Select this file you just created by clicking "No File". When you choose your file, click open.
- Click the Upload Expenses to SupportPay button.
- Your imported transactions will now be available for you on the Transactions page under the History tab.