- Click on the Expenses & Payments tab at the left of the screen
- This will take you to the Expenses & Payments screen where you will see 2 tables of expenses
- On the Transactions page, click on any column name to sort the list of expenses in incremental order. Click on the same column name again to change the sorting to decreasing order.
Expenses can be filtered either by date or by Keyword.
Filter by Date:
All of the expenses can be filtered by dates. Select one of the below options
- Last Created Date:
- Expense Date: The date the transaction took place.
- Due Date: The date an expense is to be paid.
- Created Date: The date an expense is created in SupportPay
Click on the Start Date text field to display a mini-calendar where you can click on any date to set the text field. You can also type date in the text field as well.
Repeat Step 2 for Finish Date and click the Filter Button