SupportPay allows for an expense to be created and marked as paid by the other parent. For example, you have a shared expense that needs to be entered for which the other parent has already paid.
Start by going to the Expenses & Payments page by selecting the Expenses & Payments Icon on the left side of the screen
Select the Transaction you wish to mark as Paid by clicking the Details button
In the Expense Details screen, click on the green Mark Paid button on the lower right corner
This will open the Payment screen
1. Enter the date the transaction was Paid, if other than today
2. Select the Payment method used (Cash, Check, or Credit Card(. If transaction was paid via PayPal outside of SupportPay), we recommend selecting Cash
3. If Payment Proof was provided, click on Add Payment Proof to upload a copy of the receipt or payment proof
4. Click on the blue Record Payment button
You can also mark a transaction as Paid during the Add Expense Process. by clicking the Expense Already Reimbursed/Paid check box in the Receipt Screen during the Add Expense Process.
When you get tot the Receipt Screen,
1. Click on the Expense Already Reimbursed/Paid check box
2. This will open the payment options, Select the Payment Method
3. Enter the Date Paid if other than today
4. Click the green Submit button