Category splits are used when a percentage (%) of a particular category is being split between parents OTHER than an even 50/50 split. For example, Sports can be a 60/40 split.
1. To add a Category Split, click the "Case" Dropdown Icon on the left side of the screen.
2. Click on the "Category Splits" Tab.
3. The Category Splits section will automatically be opened. Click "Add Split" on the right side of the section.
This will open the Category Split window.
- Select the Category/SubCategory
- Select the appropriate child
- Enter either your share/percentage or the other parent's share. The system will calculate the other parent's share
- Verify the information on the screen and click the green Save button
The category split will appear in the Category Split section
Click here to learn how to Add Recurring Support Order
Please sign in to leave a comment.