From any screen,
- Click the "Case Management" icon on the left side of the screen to reveal the Case Management menu options.
- Select "Children" from the Case Management Options. This will take you to the Children Header of the Case Management screen.
- Click on the green Add Child Button. An "Add New Child" box will pop-up.
- Enter the Child's First Name
- Enter the Child's Last Name
- Select the Child's Gender
- Enter the Child's Date of Birth
- Verify the information and click the green Save button
The "Added Child" will now appear under the Children section. - To add another Child, click the green "Add Child" button and repeat the above steps.
When you enter an expense this child will now be available as an option so you can track expenses based on an individual child.
Click here to learn how to add Custom Categories and Merchants
Article is closed for comments.