Yes this is exactly how the entering expenses work. A parent enters the expense and attaches the receipt (so it demonstrates payments) and then submits it for reimbursement from the other parent.
Articles in this section
- Can she spend 550 in Necessary expenses and then submit the receipts to collect a payment?
- Can the mother submit a receipt as proof of payment for an expense related to children and then ask for payment?
- Does the transparency only apply to additional expenses or does it include the base pay CS payment? I.E. Do I get to see where the base payment of CS gets spent as well?
- Hello, I already have a new account and I'm entering my bills. If I give the other parent access, can he change the information that I have entered?
- How do I set up alimony payments on SupportPay?
- How do I upgrade or downgrade my subscription once I’ve paid for it?
- I’ve found a listing that SupportPay has created for me. How do I claim that listing?
- My grandma was receiving child support for me but I no longer stay in the house how can I get access to my money?
- So, I was a little confused about the tracking additional expenses vs the base pay. If I'm ordered to pay $550 a month, do I actually get to see where that $550 goes?
- What are the differences between a free and paid plans?
Please sign in to leave a comment.