Congratulations! If you are reading this article, it means that your employer has informed you that the SupportPay and WeParent apps are now part of your benefits package.
To get access to the apps, please follow the instructions below:
For the SupportPay app:
- Use the dedicated link shared by your benefits department to register to SupportPay. (Note: If you have not received the SupportPay Employee Benefits link yet, please make sure to contact your HR department.)
- Once you register, you will get a welcome email with a link to download the mobile app.
- After you download the SupportPay app, all you need to do is to log in using the credentials that you set up when you registered.
For the WeParent app:
- In the same welcome email mentioned above, you will find a promotional code, along with a download link to the app.
- Once you've downloaded the app, open it up and tap on Create Account.
- Enter your information and hit Submit.
- When brought to the screen to subscribe, tap on the Enter your code link at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the promo code included in the welcome email.
Once you follow these instructions, you will have full access to both SupportPay and WeParent.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, and we'll be more than happy to help.
Important Note: Please note that none of the information you enter in the apps is shared with your employer, and they can't access it on your behalf. At SupportPay we care about your privacy, and we don't share your information with third parties.