1 comment

  • Official comment
    SupportPay Customer Care

    If you are or should be receiving child support from a government system then you will need to contact them directly. In order to contact them you will need to contact the county in which your child support order was established. Unfortunately, we are a private system and do not have direct ties to state government systems.

    If you need help locating your child support agency please let us know and we will try to assist you.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.