1 comment

  • Official comment
    SupportPay Customer Care

    The best way to get your case number is to look on your support order or agreement. If you are unable to locate your forms another option is to:

    1. Go to your county court website
    2. Search for family court records
    3. You can search by your name and the case number should be provided

    I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.